Pocatello Utility Payment Services
Best Payment Practices
- Make a payment arrangement any time you are unable to pay by the due date on your billing statement.
- Keep your contact information with us current so that you are notified of suspected leaks, problems with your account, or work that may temporarily impact your utility services.
- Please contact us if you have any questions or problems. We are here to help you.
- Review the payment services we offer below.
- Make requests for service changes in writing, especially if you are moving and wish to have services suspended on a particular day.
The Bank Draft service automatically pays your utility bill from your bank account at no additional cost. The City initiates payment on the due date of your bill.
The Utility Bill Pay Customer Portal gives you online access to your account 24/7. You can initiate a one-time payment of your bill or set up recurring charges to your credit/debit card or bank account. Convenience fees apply.
Two payment Drop Boxes are located in front of City Hall as a convenient way to make your payment. These boxes are emptied once daily at 7:30 a.m.
Electronic Billing (E-Bill)
The Electronic Billing (E-Bill) service delivers your monthly billing statement directly to your email inbox, eliminating the delay of USPS mail service.
The Level Pay program offers a fixed monthly payment for your utility bill based on your previous year of service.
You can make a payment arrangement whenever you cannot pay the full amount of your utility bill by the due date. Payment Arrangements can be made in person, by email, or by written note.
Circuit Breaker Program
The Circuit Breaker Program is offered through the Bannock County Assessor's Office. If you qualify, you may receive a 30 percent reduction on your utility bill. Please call 208-236-7260 for qualification details.
Income-based assistance is available through the Southeastern Idaho Community Action Agency (SEICCA). If you qualify, SEICAA can provide monetary assistance through designated funds. Please call 208-232-1114 ext. 135 to schedule an appointment.