Pocatello Water, Sewer, and Garbage Service

Establishing Service

To establish water, sewer, and sanitation (garbage) service with the City of Pocatello, the following items are required:

  • An Application for Utility Service
  • A copy of your warranty deed (if purchasing) or lease agreement (if renting)
  • A copy of your driver's license
  • A $150.00 deposit
Establishing Utility Service with the City of Pocatello

Discontinuing Service

To discontinue service, please complete the Discontinue Utility Service form with the date you wish to have your service terminated and a forwarding address for your final bill.

Continuous Service

Landlords who wish to establish continuous service should submit a Continuous Utility Service Agreement (PDF).

Water Service

Contact Utility Billing during regular working hours to have water service turned on or turned off. There will be no fee charged for emergency turn-ons and turn-offs.