Do you want to modify or terminate a no-contact order?
The Court requires the following take place:
- Call Family Services Alliance at 208-232-0742 to schedule an appointment for an intake to attend Safety Planning (5-week course at no charge):
Family Services Alliance
355 South Arthur
Pocatello, ID 83204
Phone: 208-232-0742 (During business hours)
Phone: 208-251-4357 (208-251-HELP) (24-hour Crisis Line)
- Go to the Court Services/Probation Office to fill out a petition to modify/revoke a no-contact order:
Court Services (Probation Office)
746 East Lander Street
Phone: 208-236-7085 or 208-236-7083
- Take the petition to the following place to have signed and notarized:
- Defendant cited in City limits:
Becky Rodriguez Victim Witness Coordinator
911 S 7th
- Defendant cited out of City limits:
Terresa Wilson, Victim Witness Coordinator
624 East Center (Courthouse)
2nd Floor Prosecutor's Office
- Take the signed and notarized petition to the Judge's Deputy Clerk and it will be set for a hearing within 14 days. You can petition the Court at any time to modify or terminate a no-contact order.
Attending the 5-week course does not guarantee the dismissal of a no-contact order. If you have questions, please contact Danika Chapple, Bannock County Domestic Violence Court Coordinator at 208-236-7421.
More Information on No-Contact Orders
See the no-contact order page for more information on how they are ordered and specific statutes that are directly related.